VINCI Energies undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to VINCI Energies website.
The VINCI Energies site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 50 %:
- 33 compliant criteria
- 33 non-compliant criteria
- 40 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some informative images have no alternative.
- Some complex images do not have alternatives.
- Some contrasts between text/graphic elements and the background are not sufficient.
- Some videos are not accessible.
- Some buttons/links do not have a title.
- The user is not warned when a new window is opened.
- Some scripts are not accessible.
- Some animations are not controllable by the user.
- The source code generated in some places is considered invalid.
- Some page titles are not relevant.
- Some language changes are not indicated.
- The structuring of citations is not correct.
- Some lists are not correctly implemented.
- The title hierarchy is not correct.
- Focus on keyboard navigation is missing.
- The 200% zoom is not accessible.
- Some information is given only by the form.
- The structuring of some forms is not correct.
- Some keyboard traps are present.
- The tab order is not consistent.
- At some points, keyboard navigation is not possible.
- Avoidance links are not present.
- PDF documents do not have an accessible version.
- Text spacing cannot be redefined by the user on some pages.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 21/09/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Firefox
- JAWS with Microsoft Edge
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal Notice
- Discover us
- Our history
- Our job offers
- Our jobs
- #diversitychallenge in Germany
- Health and safety
- An international presence
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI Energies at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate’s delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07