“After thorough training, you are fully prepared to reinforce our service team at Actemium. Together you are responsible for analysing, programming and debugging industrial automation projects among our wide-ranging clientele.”
- You concentrate specifically on resolving issues once the project has been completed. Your analytical abilities and problem-solving skills are vital here.
- You focus on industrial machines and processes relating to PLC, Scada or drives and on integration with IT applications.
- You work on your assignments as part of a team or independently and are ultimately the point of contact for the client.
- Master’s degree in a technical area, preferably with a specialisation in automation
- Eager to learn
- Sense of responsibility
- Practical attitude
- A varied job with a high level of autonomy
- An environment characterised by a great deal of expertise in which you are given every opportunity for further learning and career development
- A fair salary package with advantageous non-statutory conditions
“As a Service Engineer, I have a very varied and varying job at Actemium. It has given me the chance to greatly increase my knowledge of automation.
The wide variety of questions that I receive daily make every day a (technical) challenge. And if I can’t find the answer immediately, then thanks to the great sense of fellow-feeling I can call on various specialists.
It is an advantage to be able to bring your own personality to your job. What is more, Actemium also offers you adequate opportunities to further develop your career.”