“At Cegelec you have final responsibility for one or more HVAC projects. You follow up the entire project, from A to Z, both technically and financially. You are the first point of contact for our client and you lead the project team.”
- Master’s degree in Electro mechanics
- At least five years’ experience with HVAC projects
- Organisational skills
- Client-oriented attitude
- Feeling for figures
- A varied job with a high level of autonomy
- An environment characterised by a great deal of expertise in which you are given every opportunity for further learning and career development
- A fair salary package with advantageous non-statutory conditions
” Five years ago, I was taken on at Cegelec as Project Manager to lead projects in the hospital sector. My first project was the HVAC installation and smoke evacuation system at the hospital in Valenciennes, France.
The role of Project Manager is crucial, because he has ultimate responsibility for the project, from the quote to completion. We are the link between the workers on the site and the engineers and draughtsmen in the office. We take care of the technical and financial aspects and the implementation.
What I like most about my profession is that every project is different. Of course, there are things that are always the same, but a new project is always a new discovery. “