“At Cegelec you are responsible for the calculation, the design and the engineering for the electrical installation (including low-voltage current, data, protection and building management systems) in an office building, swimming pool, prison, hospital, etc.”
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electro mechanics
- Analytical capabilities
- Hands-on mentality
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Fascinated by engineering and new technologies
- A varied job with a high level of autonomy
- An environment characterised by a great deal of expertise in which you are given every opportunity for further learning and career development
- A fair salary package with advantageous non-statutory conditions
” When I started four years ago, I was mainly impressed by the scope of the installations that Cegelec sets up. Large office buildings and hospitals are the standard projects here; buildings with state-of-the-art technology. I definitely wasn’t fully familiar with all this technology when I graduated, but I joined a team full of expertise and experience, where questions are always answered.
I great a huge amount of satisfaction out of seeing the techniques and installations that you have ‘designed’ yourself actually implemented. Holding technical discussions with suppliers, finding the best solutions for the functionality requested, processing these on the plans and then passing them on to the site manager to be implemented.
I always found it fascinating to watch Discovery Channel where they followed up the engineering in the world’s biggest buildings. Now I help with that myself. “