“As an E&I Technician at Actemium you are responsible for the start-up, calibration and maintenance of industrial installations at our clients. You carry out daily E&I maintenance and inspection tasks, including registration and reporting, as well as electrical adjustments on the measuring instruments.”
- Together with the E&I specialists and the maintenance technicians, your work involves planning, carrying out and following up automation and electrical instrumentation activities.
- You help analyse and resolve process disruptions and assist with preventive maintenance.
- You draw up work instructions, procedures and records relating to E&I.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electro mechanics or A2 Electro mechanics, option measurement and control engineering
- Relevant experience with instrumentation, measurement and control engineering or analysis techniques, for example in the context of an internship or thesis, is an advantage.
- Safety aware
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- A varied job with a high level of autonomy
- An environment characterised by a great deal of expertise in which you are given every opportunity for further learning and career development
- A fair salary package with advantageous non-statutory conditions
“Variety is a key work in my job. As E&I Technician at Actemium, I come into contact with a wide range of technologies. Every project is different and calls for different techniques from very fine and precise work, such as calibrating and gauging devices, to heavier tasks such as cocking valves.
For me, the good working atmosphere is the big plus of Actemium. After my studies in Electrical Engineering, specialisation Measurement and Control Engineering, I immediately joined a team of pleasant colleagues whose experience I can always fall back on. I am also given the opportunity to extend my knowledge and follow various training courses and I have a clear idea of the career possibilities in my job.”