“At VINCI Facilities you and your technicians manage maintenance contracts in HVAC: for preventive and corrective maintenance, and minor tasks.”
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electro mechanics, option air conditioning
- Five to ten years’ relevant experience
- Eagerness to learn
- Leadership, entrepreneurship
- Good communication
- A varied job with a high level of autonomy
- An environment characterised by a great deal of expertise in which you are given every opportunity for further learning and career development
- A fair salary package with advantageous non-statutory conditions
” I joined VINCI Facilities as an HVAC technician 13 years ago. The thing I liked best was the chance to make use of my technical knowledge. Thanks to various training opportunities, I was able to progress to the position of Service Engineer and then Contract Manager.
My job involves managing maintenance contracts, mainly in HVAC. I look after 80 different clients and over 200 sites with a team of two Service Engineers and nine Maintenance Technicians. I have a great deal of autonomy in my job and I manage my team and my portfolio as if this were my own little company. I have a lot of commercial, technical and financial responsibility and I do everything to ensure that my team can work in a good environment and in total safety.
As Contract Manager, you hold a central position in the company. You are the main adviser of the Business Unit Manager and the client. Finally, you have to be creative and innovative to meet the demands of the company, the clients and the stakeholders. “